Here's what I'm working on now. This is a UFO from 2006! The top was completed WAY BACK THEN and I THOUGHT the back had been pieced. I was very surprised (and disappointed) when I discovered the back had NOT been pieced. The fabric had been washed and ironed (as I always do) but that's as far as I got. DARN! Piecing backs is my LEAST favorite part of making a quilt so the part about it having been PIECED must have been wishful thinking. It has been hanging (neatly pressed, folded and covered in plastic) for all these years waiting for me to GET IT DONE. The past two days have been spent getting this quilt closer to being in the DONE pile! One more day on the quilting and it will be ready for the binding and label phase. This is a BIG one so that binding part is going to take awhile. My goal is to have it done by Fall since it is Fall colors (well kinda).
I'll let you know when it's done and share the 'How This Project Started' story and show you a picture of the done project.