Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Day in the Life of a Carrot

Yesterday morning I awoke with not only a husband and a cat in bed with me but also a CARROT.  This may sound like an unusual scene to most but at my house it is a common sight.




A little later in the morning I noticed CARROT was hanging out by the cat bowls.

 
 
 
Then I found CARROT in the hall.
 
 
 
I often spend morning hours in my sewing room.  As I was leaving the room I discovered CARROT had perched itself in the doorway.  

 
 
 
Later I found CARROT laying by a cabinet in the dining room. 
 
\
 
Then CARROT found a soft spot on the rug in front of the kitchen sink. 

 
 
 
 In the afternoon I found CARROT taking a nap with the cat. 
 
 
 
 Here CARROT is hanging out by the dining room table.  CARROT must know it's dinner time.
 
 
 
After dinner I went to watch a little TV and there was CARROT hanging out in my chair.
 
 
 
When I went to get ready for bed I found CARROT laying on the bathroom vanity. 
 
 
 
 Sometime in the middle of the night I got up to get a drink of water and found CARROT sleeping on the step in the living room.
 
 
 
 CARROT is housebound but does get plenty of exercise and manages to keep itself entertained.  CARROT also enjoys social time spent with the best buddies a CARROT could hop for, Jazz and Rose (they are much better to have around than a bunny, which one finds in most CARROT stories).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment