Saturday, December 31, 2011

No Words... Well, Maybe a Few


So, this Holiday season is very near the end and as it leaves us we also say goodbye to another year.  I wanted to share with you something inspiring, enlightning, encouraging... you know, something full of wisdom.  WORDS full of wisdom.  Hmmm... I've got nothing... Maybe I'm in over my head here!  So I turned to my source of inspiration, the Internet.  Surfing.  Surfing.  Surfing.  It just led me to the realization that I can't use someone else's WORDS, although if you know me very well you may have realized I am a sucker for quotes, other people's WORDS.  Then I remembered a video I came across a few months ago.  It was one that I shared with several people, if you're one of those people, bare with me cuz it's worth seeing again.  Well, at least I think it is.  It has only a few spoken WORDS but contains a powerful message. 



No comments:

Post a Comment