Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Recent Trip Through The Fabric Aisles


As you may know I work in a fabric shop a couple of days a week.  It really is more like getting paid to hang out some place where quilters go to have FUN.  The last time they paid me to hang out there I discovered a couple pieces of fabric that spoke to me, so I brought some home with me. :o)  Isn't it FUN !?  It will make the perfect little quilt for my cats who often hang out on the couch with me during the evenings.


Call me CRAZY, but I talk to my cats all the time.  So they do know that this fabric is to be used to make them a quilt.  Here they are laying on my cutting table that is neatly tucked away into the corner.  They may have chosen this spot for todays nap so WHEN I do start on their little quilt they'll be the first to know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment