Sunday, November 20, 2011

An Evening with KATZ


My last post shared with you my latest fabric purchase.  And this is the finished project.  A little quilt that is just the perfect size for a cat or two to curl up on.  The cats in this print are all watching a movie that appears to be frightening to the group as they all have on their scared cat faces. They are so scared some have their paws covering their eyes while another is hiding her face behind her knitting. And the Kitty Corn is flying everywhere.

And then there's the backside...


Making labels is really FUN.  It's the only way I can remember WHEN I made it! 

1 comment:

  1. I love how the quilt turned out! Jazzy and Rosy are going to love curling up on it to watch you work...and then take a nap when they are tired from doing that. The piece you selected for the label is perfect! I think that is the best cat fabric I've ever seen.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete