Yesterday evening I finished up this Thanksgiving tableunner. It is a Briarwood Cottage pattern, http://www.briarwoodcottage.net/. It is the November offering of their Calendar Pocket Series. The series has a themed tablerunner pattern for each month of the year. This one will be used as a store sample in the quilt shop I work in. The finished size is SUPPOSED to be 15"x38". I got the 38 part right but scerwed up on the 15 part. I contacted the designer on the fact that mine ended up 17" and she straighted me out on the topic. It was a matter of me quilting like a child and just looking at the pictures instead of actually reading the directions. Oh well, just me and the designer would know that... except that I just shared it with you. I don't think anything I make actually ends up like the pattern says it should.