Saturday, September 24, 2011

Here we go!

Several months ago a friend of mine suggested I start a blog.  REALLY?  What would I blog about?  Would anybody really read it?  After considerable thought on the topic, here I am trying to write a blog.  The process of setting up the account made me realize I have a LOT to learn about this blogging thing.  It reminds me of when I first started hanging out with quilters.  I soon realized they had their own language!  Fat Quarters and Half Square Triangles. What are those!?  Well now I'm onto a language that uses words like Dashboard, Widgets and a Chatbox???  Oh My Gosh!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, Wanda! I know you'll do wonderful things with it...just like all the wonderful things you do with fabric!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete